Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in York Harbor. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in York Harbor. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including York Harbor & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in York Harbor need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in York Harbor?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in York Harbor. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The York Harbor Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in York Harbor, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in York Harbor? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN York Harbor
ME Tree Trimming serves York Harbor and neighboring communities: