Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Maine. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Maine. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Portland, Lewiston & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Maine need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Maine. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maine, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
ME Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Maine:
Portland • Lewiston • Bangor • South Portland • Auburn • Biddeford • Scarborough • Sanford • Brunswick • Saco • Westbrook • Augusta • Windham • Gorham • Waterville • York • Falmouth • Kennebunk • Orono • Kittery • Lisbon • Brewer • Topsham • Old Orchard Beach