Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Yarmouth. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Yarmouth. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Yarmouth & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Yarmouth homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Yarmouth?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Yarmouth. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Yarmouth Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Yarmouth, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Yarmouth? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Yarmouth
ME Tree Trimming serves Yarmouth and neighboring communities: