Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Woodland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Woodland. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Woodland & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Woodland need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodland?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Woodland. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Woodland Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodland? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodland
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodland and communities nearby: