Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Woodland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Woodland. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Woodland & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Woodland should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Woodland. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Woodland Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodland? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodland
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodland and communities nearby: