Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Winthrop. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Winthrop. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Winthrop & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Winthrop need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Winthrop?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Winthrop. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Winthrop Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Winthrop, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Winthrop? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Winthrop
ME Tree Trimming serves Winthrop and neighboring communities: