Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wilton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wilton. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Wilton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wilton homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wilton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wilton. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Wilton Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wilton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wilton? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wilton
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Wilton and communities nearby: