Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in West Kennebunk. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in West Kennebunk. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maine – including West Kennebunk & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in West Kennebunk should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in West Kennebunk?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in West Kennebunk. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The West Kennebunk Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Kennebunk, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Kennebunk? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Kennebunk
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves West Kennebunk and the surrounding area: