Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Waterville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Waterville. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Waterville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Waterville should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Waterville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Waterville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Waterville Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Waterville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Waterville? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Waterville
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Waterville and neighboring communities: