Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Waterville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Waterville. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Waterville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Waterville homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Waterville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Waterville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Waterville Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Waterville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Waterville? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Waterville
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Waterville and communities nearby: