Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Unity. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Unity. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Unity & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Unity should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Unity?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Unity. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Unity Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Unity, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Unity? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Unity
ME Tree Trimming serves Unity and the surrounding area: