Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Topsham. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Topsham. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Topsham & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Topsham need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Topsham?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Topsham. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Topsham Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Topsham, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Topsham? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Topsham
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Topsham and the surrounding area: