Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Topsham. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Topsham. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Topsham & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Topsham homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Topsham?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Topsham. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Topsham Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Topsham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Topsham? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Topsham
ME Tree Trimming serves Topsham and neighboring communities: