Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Sanford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Sanford. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including South Sanford & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services South Sanford homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Sanford?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Sanford. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Sanford Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Sanford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Sanford? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Sanford
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves South Sanford and neighboring communities: