Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Portland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Portland. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maine – including South Portland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services South Portland homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Portland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in South Portland. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The South Portland Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Portland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Portland? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Portland
ME Tree Trimming serves South Portland and neighboring communities: