Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Eliot. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Eliot. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including South Eliot & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Eliot need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Eliot?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in South Eliot. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The South Eliot Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Eliot, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Eliot? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Eliot
ME Tree Trimming serves South Eliot and communities nearby: