Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Skowhegan. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Skowhegan. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Skowhegan & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Skowhegan need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Skowhegan?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Skowhegan. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Skowhegan Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Skowhegan, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Skowhegan? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Skowhegan
ME Tree Trimming serves Skowhegan and communities nearby: