Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Skowhegan. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Skowhegan. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Skowhegan & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Skowhegan homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Skowhegan?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Skowhegan. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Skowhegan Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Skowhegan, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Skowhegan? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Skowhegan
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Skowhegan and communities nearby: