Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Scarborough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scarborough. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Scarborough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Scarborough homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Scarborough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scarborough. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Scarborough Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scarborough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scarborough? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scarborough
ME Tree Trimming serves Scarborough and the surrounding area: