Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sanford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sanford. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Sanford & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sanford should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sanford?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sanford. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Sanford Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sanford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sanford? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sanford
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Sanford and the surrounding area: