Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Saco. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Saco. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Saco & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Saco should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Saco?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Saco. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Saco Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Saco, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Saco? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Saco
ME Tree Trimming serves Saco and the surrounding area: