Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rumford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rumford. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Rumford & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Rumford homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rumford?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rumford. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Rumford Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rumford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rumford? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rumford
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Rumford and neighboring communities: