Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Rockland. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rockland. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Rockland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Rockland homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rockland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rockland. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Rockland Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rockland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rockland? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rockland
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Rockland and the surrounding area: