Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Randolph. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Randolph. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Randolph & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Randolph should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Randolph?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Randolph. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Randolph Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Randolph, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Randolph? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Randolph
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Randolph and communities nearby: