Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Portland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Portland. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Portland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Portland should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Portland?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Portland. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Portland Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Portland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Portland? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Portland
ME Tree Trimming serves Portland and the surrounding area: