Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pittsfield. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pittsfield. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Pittsfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Pittsfield homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pittsfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pittsfield. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pittsfield Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pittsfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pittsfield? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pittsfield
ME Tree Trimming serves Pittsfield and neighboring communities: