Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pittsfield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pittsfield. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Pittsfield & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pittsfield should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pittsfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pittsfield. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pittsfield Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pittsfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pittsfield? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pittsfield
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Pittsfield and communities nearby: