Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oxford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oxford. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Oxford & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oxford should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oxford. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oxford Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Oxford and the surrounding area: