Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oxford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oxford. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Oxford & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Oxford homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oxford. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oxford Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Oxford and the surrounding area: