Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Old Town. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Old Town. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Old Town & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Old Town homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Town?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Old Town. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Old Town Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Town, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Town? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Town
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Old Town and communities nearby: