Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in North Windham. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Windham. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including North Windham & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services North Windham homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Windham?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Windham. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The North Windham Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Windham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Windham? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Windham
ME Tree Trimming serves North Windham and the surrounding area: