Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in North Windham. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Windham. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maine – including North Windham & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in North Windham need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Windham?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Windham. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The North Windham Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Windham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Windham? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Windham
ME Tree Trimming serves North Windham and communities nearby: