Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Norridgewock. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norridgewock. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Norridgewock & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Norridgewock homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Norridgewock?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norridgewock. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Norridgewock Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norridgewock, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norridgewock? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norridgewock
ME Tree Trimming serves Norridgewock and the surrounding area: