Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Newport. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newport. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Newport & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Newport homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newport?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Newport. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Newport Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newport? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newport
ME Tree Trimming serves Newport and communities nearby: