Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Madison. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Madison. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Madison & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Madison should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Madison?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Madison. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Madison Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Madison, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Madison? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Madison
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Madison and neighboring communities: