Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Madawaska. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Madawaska. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Madawaska & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Madawaska homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Madawaska?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Madawaska. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Madawaska Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Madawaska, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Madawaska? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Madawaska
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Madawaska and the surrounding area: