Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Little Falls-South Windham. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Little Falls-South Windham. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Little Falls-South Windham & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Little Falls-South Windham need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Little Falls-South Windham?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Little Falls-South Windham. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Little Falls-South Windham Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Little Falls-South Windham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Little Falls-South Windham? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Little Falls-South Windham
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Little Falls-South Windham and the surrounding area: