Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Little Falls-South Windham. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Little Falls-South Windham. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Little Falls-South Windham & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Little Falls-South Windham should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Little Falls-South Windham?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Little Falls-South Windham. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Little Falls-South Windham Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Little Falls-South Windham, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Little Falls-South Windham? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Little Falls-South Windham
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Little Falls-South Windham and neighboring communities: