Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lisbon Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lisbon Falls. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Lisbon Falls & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lisbon Falls homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lisbon Falls?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lisbon Falls. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lisbon Falls Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lisbon Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lisbon Falls? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lisbon Falls
ME Tree Trimming serves Lisbon Falls and neighboring communities: