Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lincoln. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lincoln. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Lincoln & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lincoln homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lincoln?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lincoln. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lincoln Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lincoln, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lincoln? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lincoln
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Lincoln and communities nearby: