Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Limestone. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Limestone. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Limestone & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Limestone homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Limestone?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Limestone. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Limestone Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Limestone, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Limestone? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Limestone
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Limestone and the surrounding area: