Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lewiston. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lewiston. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Lewiston & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lewiston should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewiston?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lewiston. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lewiston Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewiston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewiston? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewiston
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Lewiston and communities nearby: