Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lewiston. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lewiston. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Lewiston & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lewiston need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewiston?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lewiston. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lewiston Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewiston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewiston? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewiston
ME Tree Trimming serves Lewiston and neighboring communities: