Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Howland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Howland. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Howland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Howland should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Howland?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Howland. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Howland Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Howland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Howland? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Howland
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Howland and neighboring communities: