Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Hampden. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hampden. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Hampden & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hampden should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hampden?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hampden. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Hampden Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hampden, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hampden? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hampden
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Hampden and communities nearby: