Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hallowell. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hallowell. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Hallowell & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Hallowell homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hallowell?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Hallowell. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Hallowell Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hallowell, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hallowell? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hallowell
ME Tree Trimming serves Hallowell and the surrounding area: