Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Hallowell. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hallowell. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Hallowell & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hallowell should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hallowell?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hallowell. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Hallowell Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hallowell, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hallowell? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hallowell
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Hallowell and neighboring communities: