Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Guilford. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Guilford. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Guilford & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Guilford should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Guilford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Guilford. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Guilford Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Guilford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Guilford? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Guilford
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Guilford and the surrounding area: