Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Gardiner. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gardiner. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Gardiner & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Gardiner homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gardiner?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gardiner. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Gardiner Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gardiner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gardiner? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gardiner
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Gardiner and neighboring communities: