Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fryeburg. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fryeburg. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Fryeburg & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Fryeburg homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fryeburg?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fryeburg. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fryeburg Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fryeburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fryeburg? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fryeburg
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Fryeburg and the surrounding area: