Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fort Fairfield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fort Fairfield. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Fort Fairfield & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Fort Fairfield homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Fairfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fort Fairfield. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fort Fairfield Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Fairfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Fairfield? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Fairfield
ME Tree Trimming serves Fort Fairfield and communities nearby: