Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fort Fairfield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fort Fairfield. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Fort Fairfield & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Fort Fairfield homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Fairfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fort Fairfield. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fort Fairfield Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Fairfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Fairfield? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Fairfield
ME Tree Trimming serves Fort Fairfield and communities nearby: