Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Farmington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Farmington. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Farmington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Farmington homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Farmington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Farmington. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Farmington Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Farmington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Farmington? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Farmington
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Farmington and communities nearby: