Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Farmingdale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Farmingdale. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Farmingdale & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Farmingdale should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Farmingdale?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Farmingdale. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Farmingdale Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Farmingdale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Farmingdale? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Farmingdale
ME Tree Trimming serves Farmingdale and communities nearby: