Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Eastport. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Eastport. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Eastport & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Eastport homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Eastport?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Eastport. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Eastport Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Eastport, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Eastport? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Eastport
ME Tree Trimming serves Eastport and communities nearby: