Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in East Millinocket. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in East Millinocket. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including East Millinocket & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services East Millinocket homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in East Millinocket?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in East Millinocket. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The East Millinocket Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Millinocket, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Millinocket? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Millinocket
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves East Millinocket and neighboring communities: