Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in East Millinocket. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in East Millinocket. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including East Millinocket & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services East Millinocket homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Millinocket?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Millinocket. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The East Millinocket Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Millinocket, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Millinocket? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Millinocket
ME Tree Trimming serves East Millinocket and the surrounding area: