Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dover-Foxcroft. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dover-Foxcroft. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Dover-Foxcroft & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dover-Foxcroft homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dover-Foxcroft?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Dover-Foxcroft. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dover-Foxcroft Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dover-Foxcroft, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dover-Foxcroft? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dover-Foxcroft
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Dover-Foxcroft and neighboring communities: