Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dover-Foxcroft. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dover-Foxcroft. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Dover-Foxcroft & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dover-Foxcroft need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dover-Foxcroft?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dover-Foxcroft. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Dover-Foxcroft Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dover-Foxcroft, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dover-Foxcroft? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dover-Foxcroft
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Dover-Foxcroft and the surrounding area: