Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dexter. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dexter. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Dexter & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dexter need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dexter?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dexter. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dexter Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dexter, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dexter? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dexter
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Dexter and communities nearby: