Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Damariscotta-Newcastle. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Damariscotta-Newcastle. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Damariscotta-Newcastle & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Damariscotta-Newcastle need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Damariscotta-Newcastle?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Damariscotta-Newcastle. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Damariscotta-Newcastle Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Damariscotta-Newcastle, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Damariscotta-Newcastle? ME Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Damariscotta-Newcastle
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Damariscotta-Newcastle and the surrounding area: