Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Damariscotta-Newcastle. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Damariscotta-Newcastle. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Damariscotta-Newcastle & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Damariscotta-Newcastle homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Damariscotta-Newcastle?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Damariscotta-Newcastle. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Damariscotta-Newcastle Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Damariscotta-Newcastle, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Damariscotta-Newcastle? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Damariscotta-Newcastle
ME Tree Trimming serves Damariscotta-Newcastle and communities nearby: