Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Chisholm. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Chisholm. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Chisholm & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Chisholm should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Chisholm?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Chisholm. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Chisholm Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chisholm, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chisholm? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chisholm
ME Tree Trimming serves Chisholm and communities nearby: