Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Brunswick Station. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Brunswick Station. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Brunswick Station & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Brunswick Station homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brunswick Station?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Brunswick Station. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Brunswick Station Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brunswick Station, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brunswick Station? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brunswick Station
ME Tree Trimming serves Brunswick Station and communities nearby: